In serving as the voice of European principal traders, the Association:
- Actively monitors regulatory and legislative developments, giving members access to high-quality and up-to-date regulatory intelligence
- Voices industry opinions and provides constructive input to all relevant legislators and regulators, whether in Brussels, at the European Supervisory Authorities, or in national jurisdictions
- Actively engages with other market stakeholders, including trade bodies, key market participants (such as sell side, buy side, market operators, vendors) and the financial and business media
- Promotes the standing of member firms from across Europe to create a better understanding of trading practices and the added value principal traders have for overall market quality
- Operates in Europe with independent governance under the FIA umbrella
We believe a joint approach by principal traders increases the impact of advocacy in a dynamic regulatory landscape.
FIA EPTA encourages the involvement from our members to create an active network and community. Members underwrite the principles of FIA EPTA, which stipulate the common outlook and high-level objectives and commitments of its members.
The support of these principles allows FIA EPTA to operate effectively through working groups and committees in order to reach a consensus. These include:
- Prudential Regulation
- Market Structure
- Brexit and Cross Border Issues
For more information about the benefits of joining EPTA please download our Membership Guide.
Allston Trading UK
Citadel Securities Europe
DRW Investments (UK)
Geneva Ireland Financial Trading
Hudson River Trading Europe
Jane Street Financial
Jump Trading Europe
Liquid Capital Markets
Mako Global Derivatives Partnership
Susquehanna International Group
Tower Research Capital Europe
Tibra Trading Europe
Two Sigma Securities
Tyler Capital Ltd.
- FIA EPTA