The CCP Risk Review™ summarizes the rules and procedures of CCPs worldwide. Written in practical, comparative terms and incorporating key implications of applicable law where relevant, CCP Risk Review assists market participants and regulators in scrutinizing and understanding the risks relating to CCPs, for both clearing members and clients.
We've engaged two internationally recognized law firms – Linklaters LLP and Milbank, Tweed, Hadley& McCloy LLP – to conduct a thorough rule review of CCPs in multiple jurisdictions.
Currently, the CCP Risk Review covers more than 60 CCPs and services in more than 30 countries. For a full list of currently available CCPs and services, organized by jurisdiction, click here.
CCP Risk Review subscribers use the surveys in multiple ways. Here are the most popular:
- Support CCP due diligence efforts
- Provide analysis of CCP risk exposure to various stakeholders involved in the clearing process
- Assist in determining whether a CCP is a “QCCP”
- Utilize industry wide best practices
- Track the practical impact of CCP rule changes as they occur
- Compare and benchmark the rules of different CCPs
- Allow in-house teams to focus on higher value matters
- Support their crisis management plans
- Reduce risks arising from knowledge residing in key individuals
- Ensure rule assessments are up to date