FIA PTG has strong relationships with legislators, regulators, and members of the media. By joining our association, you gain access to decision makers, thought leaders, and resources. You also join your voice to one of the strongest advocates for transparent, fair market access.
As an association, FIA PTG serves its members by:
- Providing a forum for principal trading firms to identify and discuss issues facing the community
- Defining common positions on public policy issues and advancing the group’s collective interests
- Improving public awareness of the beneficial role proprietary trading firms play in markets
- Promoting cost-effective, transparent access to U.S. and foreign markets
In addition, as associate members of FIA, FIA PTG members are eligible for FIA benefits including access to industry working groups, member publications, and discounted attendance at premier industry conferences. Visit the FIA member benefits page to learn more, and contact Joanna Mallers for the fee schedule.
How to join
To join FIA PTG, firms must apply for associate membership with FIA.
- Complete the FIA PTG membership application in its entirety.
- Submit the Application along with a one-paragraph overview of the firm applying for membership, directly to Joanna Mallers at email@example.com upon completion.
- Do not send payment until you have been notified that your membership application has been approved.
- FIA PTG