FIA is committed to providing a safe, productive, and welcoming environment for all conference and event participants and staff. All participants, including, but not limited to, attendees, speakers, exhibitors, FIA staff members, service providers, and all others are expected to abide by this Virtual Code of Conduct
FIA has zero tolerance for any form of harassment or discrimination. Unacceptable behavior will not be tolerated during any portion of a conference or event.
Report harassment and disruptive behaviors to Charlie Jones, FIA Senior Vice President Global Brand Management at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Unacceptable behavior includes but is not limited to:
- Intimidating, harassing, abusive, discriminatory, derogatory or demeaning speech or actions.
- Harmful or prejudicial verbal or written comments or visual images related to gender, sexual orientation, race, religion, disability or other personal characteristics, including those protected by law.
- Inappropriate use of nudity and/or sexual images.
- Real or implied threat of professional or financial damage or harm.
- Inappropriate disruption of meetings or events.
- Photographing, video or audio recording of slides or oral presentation.
- Copies or screenshots of Q&A or any chat room activity that takes place in the virtual space.
- Violating the rules and regulations of the online platforms, Pathable and Zoom.
FIA reserves the right to take any action deemed necessary, including immediate removal from the conference platform without warning or refund, in response to any incident of unacceptable behavior. FIA also reserves the right to prohibit attendance at future FIA conferences or events.