REGISTRATION STEPS - PART 1
- Go to: https://portal.fia.org/Meetings/IndividualRegistration.aspx?ID=5105
- If you have an FIA.org account associated with your email address, enter your previously established login credentials
- If you do not have an FIA.org account, create one by clicking on "Create Account"
- Note that a primary contact should complete this step, as the registration will be attached to their email address
- Screen 1 – Verify Your Information
- Upon logging in, verify your contact information in the data fields and press NEXT.
- Screen 2 – Select Your Registration Type
- Press NEXT (details are pre-entered)
- Screen 3 – Opt In Options
- Press NEXT (screen not relevant)
- Screen 4 – Checkout
- Press FINISH to request your invitation to complete the second step of the DR Test registration process.
- Screen 5 – Order Details
- Confirms submission of your request. (You will receive an email from "FIA Info" that confirms submission of your request)
REGISTRATION STEPS - PART 2
- You will receive an email with a link to complete your registration form. If you do not receive this email within three hours, please contact Steve Proctor at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Note that you will create a username and password in the process of completing your registration form. Upon completion, you will see a confirmation page, followed by an email receipt from Steve Proctor that verifies acceptance of your registration. This completes the registration process for the FIA DR Test.
- As future edits to your registration are needed, you may return to the FIA website at https://secure.fia.org/bcp/test-registration.asp and enter your created username and password into the fields under "Manage Your Registration"