FIA welcomes six new associate members who recently joined the trade organization.
- Commodity Execution is a consulting firm providing services to the commodities sector, including advising on operational and risk solutions to commodity market participants in the U.S. and Europe.
- The MIAX Exchange Group launched its first options exchange in 2012, and is now comprised of three options markets with a cash equities exchange planned for launch in September.
- Onyx Commodities is a London-based trading firm focused primarily on oil derivatives. It is one of the largest liquidity providers of energy derivatives in the world.
- Paul Hastings is a global law firm with a large securities and capital markets practice.
- Roos Innovations provides financial services industry participants with regulatory strategy and compliance solutions. The company's principal, Jamila Piracci, previously created and led NFA's swap dealer regulatory program and is now a member of FIA's board.
- Skytra has developed a series of indices that will allow airlines to measure pricing trends and hedge their exposure to ticket price volatility, and is working towards regulatory approval to operate a marketplace for futures and options benchmarked to airline ticket prices.
Explore a full list of FIA's primary and associate members.