FIA’s Member Services department operates as the hub of the FIA member and customer experience, by managing and maintaining the association’s database and providing direct support to our members and customers. The department also manages key event and sales processes as well as internal access to member data reporting. This position will report directly to the Director of Membership Data & Services.
Working within the Member Services Department, this position plays a key role in responding to customer inquiries, resolving issues and complaints, creating events and registrations in the database, creating and disseminating registration reports, ensuring data integrity, assisting with member onboarding, and providing administrative support to FIA Training.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Respond promptly to telephone and email inquiries, providing timely and accurate replies and service. Investigate inquiries, troubleshoot and resolve problems, and report service problems and trends to the Member Services Manager. Provide a positive experience and professional service to external and internal constituents.
- Creates event set ups in FIA’s database, including products and confirmations. Thoroughly tests each event and coordinates testing by other staff members.
- Manage registrations, including inquiries via phone and email. Oversee staff and speaker registrations for events, coordinating with other staff to ensure lists are complete and accurate. Assist with exhibitor registration by performing outreach to gather names and details for registration.
- Create and disseminate registration reports.
- Process orders, payments, and refunds for event registrations.
- Maintain current knowledge of policies, procedures and organizational offerings to answer questions, direct members, and assist with on-boarding and orientation for new FIA members.
- Provides administrative and customer service support to FIA Training
- Support the Director of Membership Data & Services on improving member/customer data processes and reporting.
- Assists with training and empowering association staff to use AMS system.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Strong customer service skills. Exercise judgment, tact, and diplomacy during interactions with members
- Accuracy and attention to detail with the ability to multi-task and ensure follow up
- Professional, personable, and diplomatic attitude and demeanor
- Proficient in MS Office, particularly comfortable in MS Excel
- Able to work with colleagues and members in different time zones
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, taking on multiple projects at a time
Full COVID-19 vaccination is required.
Interested candidates should submit a resume and cover letter to email@example.com.