Thursday 21 September, 2017 // Reed Smith // The Broadgate Tower // 20 Primrose Street // London // EC2A 2RS
Registration: 13:30 – 14:00
Programme: 14:00 – 16:00
The third Power Trading Forum of 2017 will focus on the evolving regulatory landscape of the power and gas market, as well as include a Brexit update. In addition, the forum will feature a discussion panel on the development of market data.
- Brexit update from FIA's Head of Europe, Simon Puleston Jones
- European regulatory update from FIA’s Senior Director of Commodities, Christiane Leuthier and Director of Regulation, Robert Barnes
- Update on Capacity Trading and opening of the Secondary Trading windows from Ian Nicholas, National Grid
- Capacity Trading working group activities updates
- OFGEM – Secure and Promote update by Tom Corcut, OFGEM
- Market Data panel – how has the market evolved? Panellists include Clive Furness, Contango; Jamie Stewart, ICIS and a speaker from Trayport to be confirmed soon.
This forum is free for FIA members to attend. Non-members can attend for £60 + VAT (subject to FIA approval).
Please register using the link below or contact Member Services for further information.